Here I have links to some of my favorite tips, products and services so hopefully you can avoid some of the mistakes I’ve made (hello, closet full of useless holsters!) in my concealed carry journey.
SECURING YOUR GUN
See 1 Simple Solution to the Problem of Leaving a Gun in Your Car, and Keeping Your Handguns Safe at Home and on the Go for more information.
DEALING WITH LEAD
See Lead Poisoning: Shooting’s Hidden Risk for more information.
- VISM by NCStar Range Bag Pistol Case
- Vertx A-Range Bag (see my full review of the Vertx A-Range bag here)
- Glock Range Kit Ear/Eye Protection
- Peltor Sport RangeGuard Electronic Hearing Protection
- CanCan Concealment Thigh Holster and Garter Belt
- Been & Badge Olivia Tote Concealed Carry Handbag
- The Well Armed Woman 4″ Belly Band
- The Well Armed Woman In the Waistband Holster
- Crossbreed Holsters Purse Defender
See Tips for Concealed Carry in a Purse for more information.
GUN CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
- Sig Sauer P320 Gun Mat
- DuraSkin Powder Free Nitrile Gloves
- Gun Sponge
- Mil-Comm MC50 NRA Bore Cleaner
- Mil-Comm MC25 Firearm Cleaner/Degreaser
- Gun cleaning patches (various)
- Gun cleaning swabs
- Hoppe Viper Bore Snake (various sizes)
- Mil-Comm MC2500 Lubricant/Protectant
- Mil-Comm TB25B Grease
- Mil-Comm Pad applicators
See Gun Cleaning – Without the Fumes for more information.
* These are all products that I purchased and use. Note that some of the links in this post may generate a commission that will help support this site, although that in no way influences my opinion or review. Please see my full Disclosure Statement here.